Our Comprehensive Legal Services
Whether you are struggling with a criminal matter, a family law dispute, the aftermath of a serious accident or other legal issue, it can be difficult to find a path forward if you are not familiar with Ohio’s legal processes or laws. Working with a qualified attorney can help you minimize the time you spend resolving your concern and can improve the likelihood you obtain a favorable result.
Our lawyers at Carrabine & Reardon Co., LPA, have over eight decades of combined legal experience representing clients throughout Northeast Ohio. At our full-service firm, we are equipped to handle a variety of matters ranging from personal to business-related, civil to criminal. Our award-winning attorneys are adept in negotiations, aggressive in litigation and skilled in mediation, so you can rest assured that we can identify the most effective approach for your issue.
Benefit From Our Extensive Offerings
Most of our new clients have been referred to us by satisfied clients or other attorneys. They recognize that we provide high-caliber counsel and reward us with their recommendations.
When you consult with us in Mentor, you will see how our insight can help you address these concerns:
- Criminal legal matters: We fight for our clients’ rights in Ohio’s state and federal courts. We have negotiated for reduced penalties and charges for both misdemeanor and felony offenses.
- Drunk driving matters: We defend drivers of all ages who are charged with OVI in Northeast Ohio. We are intimately familiar with the process for handling drunk driving matters and will examine all aspects of your field sobriety test, arrest and questioning to ensure that your rights were not violated.
- Juvenile legal matters: We represent unmarried parents involved in custody or support disputes and young adults charged with drunk driving offenses in juvenile court.
- Family law: We advocate for spouses and parents confronting family legal disputes. Attorneys Reardon and Carey have practiced in this field for over two decades, remaining current on state guidelines for divorce, dissolution, custody and support.
- Personal injury matters: We have handled thousands of personal injury and wrongful death cases, representing plaintiffs as well as defendants. We have assisted clients in cases related to motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice claims and product liability claims.
- Estate planning and probate: We design wills, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning instruments to help her clients protect their future well-being and their legacy. We are qualified to guide clients through probate and defend their interests in will contests.
- Debt collection: We assist landlords, lenders and other commercial interests with debt collection actions. We use our debt collection management system and litigation experience to maximize recovery.
- Private Mediation: Founding partner Jim Carrabine is a member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals and has conducted mediations for personal injury claims, wrongful death claims and other civil matters. He has facilitated over 1000 mediations, serving as a private mediator for disputes between parties throughout the state.